I’m a bit of a Kaleophile (I just made that up, it means I really love kale). I toss it in with my smoothies, massage it with some avocado and olive oil for a simple salad or my absolute favorite: kale chips. Once you pop, you can’t stop (I did not just make that up).
Here is my easy peasy kale chip recipe:
1. Start with fresh kale that’s been washed and thoroughly dried.
2. Cut the kale into 1 inch pieces (or bigger). I like to just rip it apart with my fingers but you can use a knife the way a civilized person would.
3. Pour extra virgin olive oil on that puppy, sprinkle it with a generous amount of sea salt and I like to grind a bit of fresh black pepper over it.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and bake your kale chips in a shallow glass pan for ~35 – 40 minutes.
5. Voila! Proceed to scarf down this healthy, guilt-free delicious snack!